Manage a network of outlets
Duration : 2 days
Public : Directors and assistants of sales outlets, traders
- Analyse your customer service process from end to end.
- Make a 360° map of your organisation’s touchpoints.
- Identify which customer touchpoints are working and those that are not.
- Identify what processes and touchpoints can be improved to add value to your customers' experience.
- Use a variety of techniques to develop a customer-focused culture.
- Use a proven best practice approach making change happen when managing customer complaints.
This course is full of best practice tips and techniques that will enable your organisation to develop a customer-centric customer service process at every touchpoint.
- Mapping the process end to end
- The customers’ experience
- Identifying ‘value add’ steps
- Product, process and value
- Customer experience life cycle
- Developing the seven steps of the life cycle
- Customers’ needs, levers and values
- Measuring results
- Cause and effect of poor results
- ‘Right first time’
- Adding value
- Motivating loyalty and advocacy
- Aligning people, processes and systems
- Thinking like a customer
- Deliver bad news fast
- Why customers complain
- Managing difficult situations
- Saying no but retaining customer loyalty
- Planning for change
- Using the ‘blueprint’ for success