Develop sales performance by phone
Duration : 2 days
Public : Sales, technical sales, sedentary sales, telemarketers, telemarketers
- Grow skills that will improve your conversion ratio.
- Leave future opportunities in place.
- Increase the quality of the appointments you make.
- Design a plan for your future development.
This program will demonstrate the idea of selling the first appointment. It shows you how to plan, include benefits, and deal with knock backs but with scope to return later, and how to make the most of every contact.
What do we want from the call?
- The importance of preparation for yourself, your product and your client!
- Identifying the most to gain and the least acceptable
- Developing ways of measuring call success.
Getting past the blockers
- Who are they?
- Why do they do what they do?
- Developing an empathy, working in cooperation not confrontation
- Examples of techniques that work
Justifying your request
- Presenting benefits correctly
- Avoiding the feature dump syndrome
- Focusing on the customer not the product
- Developing a conversational style
Talking the right way
- Demonstrating confidence
- Not lecturing
- Pacing and using silence correctly
- Listening deeply and using relevant questions to create involvement
- Making the call a pleasure – for all involved!